Ready to open an escrow with us?
Complete the forms below and fax or email to us!
Elite Escrow Services of San Diego cares about YOUR personal information! Please send us this information in a secure manner.
When opening escrow, please provide the following applicable items:
- Fully executed Contract, along with any Counters and/or Addenda
Commission Amounts. Do you want separate commission instructions issued to each broker?
- Copy of Listing Agreement and MLS
- What is the acceptance date? What is the close of escrow date?
- Transaction Coordinator information, if you have one
- Is your client (seller or buyer) paying a Transaction Coordinator fee? Is the Agent paying a TC fee? If so, we will need an invoice for the file
- Title Company information. Which Title Rep gets credit?
- Your clients contact info: name, address, phone number and email address. How should we send your clients paperwork to them? Email is preferred, but we are happy to mail if that is your client's preference.
- Need the buyer's lender/ loan broker information so we can disclose fees and provide other loan items quickly.
- Is there a Homeowner's Association? Is there MORE than one association? Prepare your seller for upfront fees that most HOA's require!
- What is your client’s marital status? If they are married and taking title alone, the interest of their spouse must be addressed. If the Seller acquired title as single, but is now married, their spouse must relinquish their interest in the property.
- If the Seller holds title in their Trust, did they sign the contract correctly as Trustee? Is the Representative Capacity Signature Addendum included? The seller may need to provide a copy of their Trust Agreement, especially if any of the parties are deceased.
- If the Buyer intends to hold title in their Trust, does the contract state so? The buyer's lender must approve this upfront! Is the Representative Capacity Signature Addendum included?
- If the Seller or Buyer holds title in an LLC, Partnership or Corporation, did they sign the contract with the correct name and title? Is the Representative Capacity Signature Addendum included?
- Are any parties signing with Power of Attorney? Escrow, Title Company and the buyer's lender must review and approve the Power of Attorney.